Wednesday, December 15

Top Videos of 2004

Rolling Stone's list, with links:

1. Britney Spears - "My Prerogative"
2. Eminem - "Just Lose It"
3. Usher/Alicia Keys - "My Boo"
4. Avril Lavigne - "My Happy Ending"
5. Black Eyed Peas - "Hey Mama"
6. Fabolous - "Breathe (Rolling Stone Original)"
7. Chingy - "Balla Baby"
8. Simple Plan - "Welcome To My Life"
9. Jadakiss - "Why (Rolling Stone Original)"
10. Korn - "Word Up"
11. Ciara - "Goodies"
12. Destiny’s Child - "Lose My Breath"
13. Evanescence - "Everybody's Fool"
14. Linkin Park - "Lying From You"
15. Bowling For Soup - "1985"
16. U2 - "Vertigo"
17. Hoobastank - "The Reason"
18. Yellowcard - "Only One"
19. Jay-Z/Linkin Park - "Numb/Encore"
20. Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For"

I have to admit, I don't know if I agree. There isn't much of a chance to catch videos on TV anymore. I am surprised Eminem's "Mosh" video isn't up there. And why is Britney #1?

No comments: