Tuesday, December 21

Disaster Strikes

"Spanish actor Javier Bardem accidentally broke a former model's nose while dancing at the New York launch party for his new movie The Sea Inside. The 35-year-old was attempting to dance with Jill Marshall at Chelsea nightclub Gypsy Tea at the December 9 bash, when disaster struck."
OK, the writing in this article is way over-dramatic, but this happened to me at Kim Winderl's house when I was in 7th grade. Jenni Dietz totally hit me in the eye when I was dancing, and we thought my contact was knocked out (I even went to my eye doctor that night - we had to wake him up for an emergency appointment!). No sign of my contact, so I just got a new one. Six months later, I feel something strange in my eye, and my contact comes out! It has all this puss all over it. So I can really relate to Javier and that former model, Jill Marshall.

No comments: