Friday, December 10

Survivor-Final Four

Let's just preface this by saying I have not watched last night's episode, but I have read quite a few summaries, so here we go.....
Final Four are: Chris, Twila, Eliza and Scout.

If Scout wins, I will refuse to ever watch another episode.The woman is completely useless in any form of competition and does not deserve to win a million dollars. No matter how clever she thought she was, or how many others she thought she had under her spell, she does not warrant anyone's vote. Excuse me while I step off my soapbox.....

Next we have Twila. She's an awfully good strategizer and has lied just like everyone else does in this game. Her problem is that she doesn't know when to stop and with the latest shenanigan of burying the bananas, I'm pretty well convinced that SHE is bananas. She's still the most entertaining of the bunch (ha! ha! get it???) but she's also pissed a lot of people off. She'll be fun to watch at the final council. If she goes up against Eliza, the vote will be too close for me to predict. If she goes up against Chris, she'll lose.

Eliza. Sweet little thing with the mouth that never stops. Annoying yes. Deserving of the million dollars? Possibly. She's got the vote of the women, 'cept Scout or Twila, depending on who wins immunity. Plus, she's a real go-getter on challenges, no matter if they're physical or mental. But again, her big mouth could get her into trouble and ruin her chances of winning.

And finally, Chris. The Last Man Standing. I'm still amazed that even with his inability to walk on a balance beam, he's made it this far. How the hell did that happen? He should have gone home in episode one! But lately I am not impressed with his gloating. He's been lucky that the women were wrapped up in their cat-fighting and forgot he needed sent home. If they had stopped clawing for a moment they would have noticed him and got rid of him. But, with all that said, I still think he is quite clever and has an outstanding chance of winning.

Tune into CBS on Sunday at 8pm for the big finale, followed by the one hour reunion show. (guess I'll be taping Desperate Housewives!)

No comments: