Monday, December 27

I am now cool

I am the proud owner of an iPod. It's all very exciting, actually. And of course, there is an amusing story to go along with it. My husband, who is rather computer illiterate, but tries really hard..... (honest, he does!)... went out and bought me an iPod that was loaded for Windows. Don't ask how, he just did. Knowing I was headed for Columbus, I decided I would make time to stop at the Apple Store to puchase the correct version. Dan and Megan volunteered to go with me and thankfully we didn't leave another moment later. By the time we got to the store, there was no 20 GB Pods left.... except for the one the sales guy was holding. As he was telling another customer that he would probably be getting more, I reached out for the one he had and said, "I'll take that". No apologies from me... I was a woman on a mission. I wasn't leaving without an iPod!!

So, it's all very exciting and I'm sure my family won't be seeing me again anytime soon cuz I'll be holed up on the computer downloading music to the Pod. Wheeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments: