Monday, December 20

crazy lady

is anyone else really freaked out by the kansas woman who allegedly killed a missouri woman and then cut a fetus out of her? equally disturbing is the picture of the alleged killer holding what looks like a chihuahua in doggy clothing. this incident is going on my "con" list on reasons to move to kansas.

it is like negative 500 degrees in washington today. the schools are all closed. i couldn't feel my face as i waited for the bus and i think my ipod headphones may have froze to my inner ear.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are there any "pros" to moving to Kansas?

And yes... I am quite disturbed by that psycho woman, too.

D said...

There are no "pros" to living in Kansas. Half of my friends in LA are from there and never going back. It's one step up from Texas.