Monday, June 27

Missin' The Miz

From Reality Blurred:

After four Challenge seasons, on which he’s been an institution and a constant target, Mike “The Miz” Mizanin says he’s done with the show. In his “Inferno 2 Diary,” Mike admits that his fame has come to him courtesy of Real World producers Bunim-Murray, and says, “My life has done a 180 and the cool part is I did all my changing on these shows.” But all good things must come to an end, and he says that time is now. He writes:

Now it’s time for The Miz to take the next step in life and that’s fulfill the goal of becoming a WWE Superstar and there’s no way I can still do MTV challenges and wrestling. It’s time to start the career in wrestling so I’m hoping that THe Mizfits from MTV will follow me to WWE. If not, thanks for all the fun memories and good luck to all the new kids in the Reality world.

Before disappearing, though, he’ll enter the cesspool of media whores that is Bravo’s upcoming Battle of the Network Reality Stars.


--Don't cry kids, something tells me The Miz won't be out of the reality spotlight long......

No comments: