Monday, June 27

Bangin' Out Heads Of Hair

Okay, so I'm behind..... so sue me..... last night was the first chance I had to watch the most recent eppy of Blow Out.

Can I just state for the record that Jonathan Anton is THE most self-centered, bitchiest guy that ever walked the face of the earth? At first I found his confidence amusing but now I find it downright annoying."It's all about the hair..... I'm just a simple hairdresser..... I just want THE best hair products...... It's going to be MY way or no way.......Someone is always wanting me for something"

God man..... the universe does not revolve around your freaking curling iron! But yet, the stylists, interns and assistants seem to fawn all over this guy as if he's the second coming of Christ. I just don't get it... it's like the cult of Jonathan or something.

Anyhow, this week Jonathan didn't like the next rendition of Jonathan Product (surprise!) and the VPs from his hair care line tried to move into his office, which is the size of my trunk. Jonathan also saved the world at NY Fashion Week by providing "Victoria Lake hair... if she were alive today" to the models showing B Michel's creations. Thank god their hair didn't resemble Victoria Lake of yesteryear..... the show could have been a disaster!!! And, in clip after clip, it is pounded into our heads how important Jonathan is and how everyone wants a "piece of him" and it just "never stops". Are we to feel sorry for him? No wait.... we don't have to cuz he'll soon be chatting it up with his therapist where he will cry and talk about all his alleged problems.

Tell me again why I watch this shit? Cuz he's a drama queen, kids!!

2 comments:

Temeculamom said...

ROFL! Too true about Jonathan Anton. And yet, I watch it. His tantrums are strangely entertaining. I almost peed my pants laughing when he cried at the therapist's office. And I like to think I'm a nice person!! I felt sorry for that poor blond hairstylist whose hands were shaking so badly and cried because he was afraid to try Jonathan's super special haircut. What a life!

Anonymous said...

is it me or is jonathan anton completely psychotic? dude, come the hell on. what's up with the hysterical outbursts? the crying and the punching doors and all that is so 1989. pa-leese.