Tuesday, January 25

FUN WITH TXT MSGS

Between a friend and I. I am JL. Numerous events transpire between every exchange, so this is a disjunct convo held over a 2 day period. My new friend is a marvelously interesting chap.

SC: Hope you don't think I'm spacey...but my world's been upside down 2.
JL: You're all good! Looking forward to becoming friends. Nite!
SC: Thinkin about drins later w/a few people...interested?
JL: That'd be fun! When/where?
JL: Here's to new friends.
SC: Here, here. Maybe, kissing friends 4 a while? We'll see...Hope the LA, didn't make me too, ya know...
SC: Question 4 ya?
JL: Ask away
JL: I'm such a lame-o. I'm still a little fuctup.
SC: That's cute! :-) & "lame-o" is SO your word.
JL: Cute? or tragic? LOL.
SC: Maybe both...But I may try to help you out with that...
JL: Ha ha...just an hour to lunch. I should've had a big b-fast.
SC: I've been cleaning and organizing all day. I need a break.
SC: U still high?
JL: Nah...just ready to get mah grub on.
SC: Yeah, I'm sure you got the munchies.
SC: LAME-O!
JL: Fer sheezie.
SC: :-)
JL: Hoser. ;-)
SC: LOL! I haven't heard that in a long time...Regardless of what u say...U R pretty good at flirting back. Lame-o :-)
JL: ha! I haven't had a serenity check like this in ages. I wuv flirtatious friendships.
SC: Well on my part it's not forced, just fun! It's nice when things r easy for a change and u seem 2 enjoy yourself as well.
JL: BTW....arranged any flower yet today?
SC: Whore! :-D
JL; to quote Pee Wee Herman: "I know you are, but what am I?"
SC: An exhibitionist?
JL: Yep. And a geek.
SC: Good combo! Can't wait 2 see what else. Geek have more, and cuter gadgets!
JL: Ditto! and they're usually vapidly under-sexed.
SC: FORSHEEZY! and underpaid. What time do you think you'll get done with your friends? Velvet Goldmine?
JL: Dude...you read my mind. Cosmic.
SC: Of course! I told you this is just easy.
JL: Were we friends in another life? NO, i got it! I'ma long lost half brutha.
SC: Brutha! O, is it that big? I tdon't think I want 2 think of u as brother...Kissing u was a lot more fun than my bro!
SC: :-) I can't stop smilin'...Thank You.
JL: *Hat tip and curtsey* ever listent to Yeah Yeah Yeah's?
SC: A favorite of mine. I might have a few new songs 4 u.
JL: I'd turn for Karen O.
SC: Sure whatever boy...Keep tellin' yourself that.
JL: Watch the acid tongue...or I'll slap a band-aid on your cheek and make you my "Nelly."
SC: Is that a lyric or are you trying 2 make somebody blush?
JL: I actually stole it from mario cantone. I'm not that creative.
SC: Regardless, it came out 4 some reason.
SC: Guess where I am?
JL: Civilian?
SC: No, but good try. Jonathan asked me 2 come by earlier. But I went from hair 2 nails. Just tryin to get my days worth!


No comments: