Monday, January 31

Brace Yourself

Prepare for the media onslaught and overkill of everything Michael Jackson, folks. Today marks the beginning of the madness with Michael making an appearance **gasp** in court for the jury selection. Gosh, what kind of news footage will the media pummel us with? Scenes of Michael walking into court? Scenes of Michael walking out of court? Hey, maybe they'll even have a few "experts" available to interview and give us their opinions on what might have been asked of the potential jurors.

I am so glad the media is on top of this. I would hate to miss any little detail. I mean, think about it, this case could last months, possibly years. It could be even bigger than that last "trial of the century" (I think that was OJ Simpson if I'm not mistaken.....)

No comments: