Thursday, January 26

Book of Daniel Cancelled

And, of course, the American Family Association thinks it's because they don't like it:
"This shows the average American that he doesn't have to simply sit back and take the trash being offered on TV, but he can get involved and fight back with his pocketbook."

First of all, is the average American a he?

Second of all, if TV shows were all made for "the average American," I would not own a television. If you don't know what I mean, "the average American" watches shit like King of Queens and I simply can't take crappy shows like that. I don't think "the average American" was all that into Six Feet Under or Arrested Development, and I've enjoyed both of those shows for years.

And third of all, the ratings for Book of Daniel SUCKED. That's why the show was cancelled. So the AFA can shut the fuck up.

No comments: