Friday, January 13

Fuck Fox

I'm serious. They are trying to ruin my life. I think I'll take all their shows off my Season Pass on Tivo. Here is how they are saying goodbye to Arrested Development:

Fox: February 10th, they're giving it a "Special Two Hour Finale."

Interpretation: They're dumping the final four episodes in one night - a FRIDAY NIGHT (the second least watched night on TV) - that happens to be the same night NBC is airing the Olympic opening ceremonies.

That is a shame. Shame, shame, shame. Why didn't Fox just move the sitcom to FX? You know that the viewers are loyal, and FX hasn't produced a comedy worth a damn yet. Seems like a win-win to me. I guess Fox doesn't see it that way. Maybe ABC or Showtime will.

1 comment:

D said...

Nice little scoop! I'm going to look him up on imdb.com.