Tuesday, January 31

Dwight Schrute's Blog!

Written by Rainn (the actor) and includes frequent Lost theories! Read it.

Four of his latest theories:

1) I think the "others" are actually the employees of Oceanic Airlines. Who has ever heard of Oceanic Airlines! I think it was a fake airline that purposefully crashes and does experiments on it’s passengers.

2) I think that the Dharma Initiative would make a cool band name.

3) I think the polar bears are actually hippies from the Dharma Institute in polar bear outfits.

4) I think the asian guy from the Dharma film is the Korean guy’s dad. Think about it. They’re BOTH asian.

2 comments:

Zina Samir said...

لدينا خدمات مكافحة الحشرات نقدم افضل المعدات الحديثة والخدمات
لدينا خبرة تصل الي 20 عام ونقدم خدمة ضمانات ما بعد البيع للحصول علي خدمات المكافحة اتصل بنا
لمشاهدة خدماتنا

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

Mai said...

المغربي
صيانة حدائق بدبى
صيانة حدائق عامة بدبى
خدمات دبي