Tuesday, January 31

Claire's Flashback on Lost

She starts "remembering things." What kind of things? My guess: the things that happened when Ethan kidnapped her. Kristin at E! says we're gonna freak! I hope so... especially after last week's dreadful episode. More...

From mey80:
One word: Lost. Give us some scoop, I can't wait for next week for a new episode!

Kristin:
I so feel ya! Okay, big scoop: There is another undergroundy-ish thing that is hatch-like but not a hatch. And inside it, there is an important clue to the Others. Yee! It's good. Also, Rousseau is back. I'm told Sayid will be seeing her again--and there's much more to her story.


From tbriscoe:
Aha! SexAAA revealed that Locke is a bad guy. Will the camp break into two factions?

Kristin:
That's what I'm guessing! A battle is certainly brewing...


From Tm: Maybe I am the eternal Locketimist, but I still have faith in him. I've thought for a long time baby Aaron was the key to this whole thing, and I feel like Locke is Aaron's guardian/protector. At the same time, for whatever reason, I feel like Eko and Claire have a spark brewing. Maybe they can kick Bernard and Rose out of the love shack Sayid built.

Kristin:
Locketimist? Love it! I'm also a card-carrying member, though, I think my judgment is clouded by how much I adore Terry O'Quinn in person. Did you see he rocked the diamond-studded flip-flops at yesterday's SAG Awards? (Which Lost won, by the way--hooray !) Anyway, here's what I know: The baby is muito importante (which any Brazilian will tell you translates into "Possibly what this show is all about"). And though I don't want anyone moving into a love shack with my beloved Eko (SexAAA), I, too, smell an EClaire in the making and can't help but be for it--if only for the name. Yum.


From tapdawg: What signage was on the building on last week's episode of Lost?

Kristin:
Ooh! Glad you brought this up. 'Kay, regarding the Easter Eggs last week, I can tell you that in the scene where Charlie and his brother are shooting a commercial in diapers and he runs out after the director, the signage on the building behind (one is a face, the other is a sign that looks to say "something or other construction") is an Easter Egg that will come up again. But the building itself might be significant as well--it is the same power plant (called Battersea) that is on the cover of a Pink Floyd album. The theme of that album is Animal Farm. And based on what I know about the Others, there are definitely some overtones of Animal Farm that can directly apply to the Others. (And no, they aren't pigs.) 'Kay, also, the other Easter Egg was on the Nigerian plane, which you could only see in HDTV, in the left side of the screen during Charlie's dream in which you see the dove...