Tuesday, March 29

No!!!! Make Her Go Away!!!!

HEY Hollywood execs, fallen " American Idol " wannabe Mikalah Gordon wants a sitcom deal. "I realize that I'm a big drama queen, and I think that I'm gonna try to get my own sitcom, and I know that 'The Nanny' [Fran Drescher] is coming out with her new sitcom, and if she needs a daughter, I'm her girl," Gordon told the popular TV news Web site, Zap2it.

Drescher's new show, " Living with Fran ," debuts on The WB network next month.

During Gordon's brief but memorable run on "Idol" the 17-year-old Las Vegas girl was ripped by fans who wrote on numerous Internet message boards that she would do better in a Drescher impersonation contest than on the Fox talent show.

"I realized that I love to be on the stage and perform and talk, and I love to make people laugh," says Gordon, who claims that she's already received some offers.

No comments: