Monday, March 14

Will She Promise Not To Procreate, Too?

Britney Spears may be staying mum about married life for awhile. The pop princess is miffed about personal details that appeared in a new Allure magazine article – details that Spears told the magazine herself. (uh, duh!!!!!!)

In a statement on her Web site, Spears says the article devotes too much attention to her personal life and her past, and says that from now on she will watch her tongue. " In the future, I will refrain from discussing my private life in interviews," she writes.

In the article, Spears confided that she and husband Kevin Federline had experienced a cold-water moment shortly after their wedding. " We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks," Spears said. " Before we got married we were on tour, and we were just like kids, ordering room service, saying 'Let's go out tonight.'" But the young couple hit a gut-check after the tour ended and they returned home, faced with caring for Federline's two young children (Kaleb and Kori), attending to daily chores, and living a life of (relative) domestic simplicity. " Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can't I just make out with Kevin all the time?" she told the magazine. " Being married sucks." (is this for real? tell the MAID to buy diapers and the POOL BOY to walk the dog?)

Now, Spears says on her Web site: " I feel the article focused too much on my personal life and various events from my past. I've already dealt with these issues with the support of my family and friends and have fully moved on."

--Personally if I never hear or read about Britney Spears again I would be eternally grateful. She is a waste of space on this earth.

No comments: