Thursday, February 10

Super Bowl

I forgot to bring this up before...

My favorite spot was the one with the cat and the guy cooking pasta for his lady. I also enjoyed the monkeys (no matter what company they were pushing). Pepsi had some good commercials, and Cindy Crawford and Carson from Queer Eye were hilarious for whatever soda company the commercial was for (Diet Coke? Diet Pepsi?).

GoDaddy was the worst, as well as whatever that nut company was.

And don't even get me started on the halftime show. At least it wasn't everyone and their mother like the last few years, but come on, The Beatles? As well as the music has aged (I can hear Franz Ferdinand putting out these songs now and they'd still be fresh), Paul McCartney is not exciting. Although I have to admit he's a vast improvement over Janet's nasty right breast.

No comments: