Thursday, February 24

Stars Without Makeup

This show is bad.... but oh so good. I really feel guilty for watching this shit.

Barbra, Goldie, Sally Field, Cher. Not lookin' so hot. At least without the makeup.

Another thought. Why is this on Fox? They have American Idol three nights a week. You'd think that they could come up with something decent for all the other nights, right? Guess they ran out of shows about midgets.

More thoughts.

Cher being pissy to a videotaping paparazzi.... "You're not a man!" He says he couldn't pay for anything better, and I agree. All that drama... it's HELPING the paparazzi. If you ignore them, Cher, then you win. That's what my mom told me to do when people made fun of me in grade school! Ignore them!

Melanie Griffith... not lookin' good. My friend Shane met her when she was perfoming on Broadway across the street from Antonio (her husband). My friend Shane told her it must be nice to work so close to her husband. Her response... "There's lots of cars in the street. Beeeep. Beeeeep." Um, okay.

Note: Trying to make music that sounds like the songs performed by stars is a really bad idea. "Fake Titanic Theme Song" is so awful.... but thanks for trying. And by the way, Celine looks like a Star Trek villain. Get a wardrobe.

I enjoyed watching Bjork beat the living crap out of the paparazzi.

Okay this is getting boring. Bye.

No comments: