Monday, February 28

Idol Guys

Mario Vasquez: He wore a white had that resembled a noodle strainer but his shoes were pretty cool, so it all evens out. Judges seemed to like him but I wasn't too thrilled.

Anwar Robinson: He's amazing. Very gracious. Love to see him in the finals.

Joe Murena: Vegas Lounge Act. Shortly after I wrote that down, Simon called him a Portuguese lounge singer. Joe also has a big head. Literally. Has anyone else noticed that?

David Brown: Nasty. Yuck. Ugh.

Constantine Maroulis: Cute and charismatic. However, I wasn't as impressed with him this week. Enough with the screeching.

Scott Savol: Amazing how they are transforming him into a more hip & cool guy. He even sported some bling. He needs to get more lively or something. I doubt he'll last much longer.

Travis Tucker: Lionel Richie song? Ugh. He's not as great as he thinks he is.

Nikko Smith: no hat this week which made him look like Bobby Brown. That isn't a good thing.

Anthony Fedorov: I wasn't sure about him covering a Foreigner tune, but it actually wasn't bad. I'm impressed. The hair-do is another matter.

Bo Bice: He rocks! The total package. I just hope he appeals to a broad enough base to keep him in this.

No comments: