Tuesday, February 22

American Idol Thoughts

Each year, I tell myself I will not watch this show. And then I watch it and get hooked. This season is no different. And I actually thought most these guys can sing. Here are some thoughts:

Anthony Federov. This guy reminds me a lot of Aaron Carter, except not as queer. The boy can sing, but you know, the song was way lame.

Anwar Robinson. This guy is Bob Marley meets Broadway. Kind of cool, but your outfit looks like a banana.

Bo Brice. I like. Good song. But you can't move very well. Get a haircut.

Constantine. He reminds me of this girl (yes, girl) I know. But I like his voice. Who knew you could rock out on Seal!

David Brown. You look like Eric Benet. And I have nothing else to say about you.

Jared Yates. You look like Halle Berry. You and David Brown should get together.

Joseph Murena. OK, you can sing. But you are a B-O-R-E. And you look like a bloated Enrique.

Judd Harris. Again, a good singer. Kind of remind me of the hobbit guy from last season. Don't remember his name, but he was good at singing Elvis songs only.

Mario Vazquez. You are a lady. But you can sing! I bet this guy wins the whole competition.

Nikko Smith. You were my favorite of the night. Great Stevie Wonder song. And you remind me of Jacqueese from Real World San Diego. Like, a lot. And he is a badass!

Scott Saval. Hedgehog.

Travis Tucker. Nice smile. Pick a better song.

No comments: