Sunday, February 27

Oscars

I don't have a whole lot to say other than "why????" Why do they subject us to Josh Groban? Also, was Beyonce the only singer available? I mean, nothing against Beyonce, but I'm pretty certain there are some other female singers worthy of performing.

Oh and the pre-show. Why did they sequester Kathy Griffith away on the roof? Did I miss something there? Why does Star get to do all the interviews? She bored the hell out of me. She has nothing interesting to ask and frankly, she's embarassing to watch as she practically drools over the stars. But then again, she's still better than Joan and Melissa.

As far as the rest of the Oscars..... yawn. I was expecting at least some controversy with Mr. Rock at the helm. Damn you, Janet Jackson... you ruined everything!

1 comment:

D said...

I thought they were predictable.