Thursday, February 16

LOST Stuff

From Kristin, over at E!

From lostlvery: Hurley! Now, Lost scoop, please!
Okay, I am so glad you asked, because I'm freakishly giddy over this amazing, exclusive scoop I just received! I asked our favorite TV superstar Damon Lindelof (executive producer, god, all-around swell guy) for some sort of news about our favorite Lost couples and received this message back from him within minutes. I hope you're sitting down, 'cause it's genius!


From Damon: Apparently, these four Valentines were discovered washed up on the Philippine coast last week. After extensive forensic analysis (a big shout-out to the team over at Criminal Minds), the ink has been restored and we can now tell you what they say:

The First Valentine
Dear Libby,
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Even though you denied it when I asked, I'm still pretty sure
That I know you.
Be Mine,
Hurley

The Second Valentine
J,
Y'know how the Fugitive--from the TV show, I mean--was a doctor? Well, you're a doctor. And I'm a fugitive. How about that?! So...even though I kissed you and ran away because I saw an imaginary horse, I hope you forgive me.
I miss you,
K

The Third Valentine
Dearest Husband Jin,
If you understood English, you would know that I am writing you this Valentine to tell you that even though you frustrate the hell out of me sometimes, you are so effing hot when you take your shirt off.
All My Love,
Sun

And Finally...the Fourth Valentine
Freckles,
There ain't no damn roses anywhere, so...
Wanna screw?
The One with the Guns


Now, how much do you love Damon? Seriously, he's my hero! Also, from the Hurley one, we can infer that he and Libby probably did know each other before. And according to a little birdie (*ahem* by the name of D.D.K. *ahem*), the Jin-Sun one is a bit spoilerish as well...Apparently, Jin has a big shirtless scene coming up! How's that for a Valentine's present? Yummy!


From Jane: TV crush? If my parents are reading: Josh Holloway. If not: Evangeline Lilly. Now, my question about the two: Is it over for Sawyer and Kate? That twist in last week's episode was insane.
Ha! So true. And if my parents are reading, I thought Josh was a fantastic actor in that ep. If they're not, that whole "new sheriff" tirade made me wanna jump his evil bones. (And also hang Charlie by his grim-reaper hoodie drawstrings! Poor Sun!) But back to the question at hand, Javier Grillo-Maxuach, who is a writer on the show, posted an answer to that very question at TheFuselage.com and it made me giddy: "It's over. Just like Ross and Rachel were over. And Dave and Maddie were over. And Han and Leia were over. And Rick and Ilsa were over. And Antony and Cleopatra were over. And Kristin and Wentworth were over." (I may have added in that last one.)

No comments: