Friday, February 24

DWTS

Okay so I sorta watched it last night. I did catch that Stacy Keibler did something to her ankle. My theory is that they laid the groundwork for this alleged ankle injury so that if she loses, they have a nice little excuse. As far as the dancing, Jerry Rice doesn't have a chance although the 'fro he was sporting was rather entertaining. Keibler did okay but the freestyle dance was pathetic and boring. Really liked Drew's dance. It was original, entertaining and performed very well. I'm rooting for him to take home the trophy (and hopefully before his wife explodes!)

Dancing with the Stars 2 concludes Sunday night with a two-hour live finale starting at 8 p.m. ET. No need to tune in until 9:50, the show will be 99% filler up until that point, I'm sure.

No comments: