Monday, July 25

You didn't know who Idina Menzel was...

Until now:

"A source has told me that Broadway star Idina Menzel can't hold her vagina! During her Broadway run of Wicked, Idina's dresser had to wait in the wings with kleenex in her hand. Why? Because during Idina's big number Defying Gravity she would occasionally pop her tampon right out of her vagina while hitting her high notes! So she would have to hand her dirty tampon to her dresser! That fleabag!!!And during filming of the movie Rent, Idina would piss in her panties all the time! My source tells me that if someone made a joke, Idina would laugh so hard and have to squat down right there and relieve herself in her panties! She would then run to her trailer to change em.Idina is married to Kevin Hill star Taye Diggs. I wonder if she pisses while he's fucking her?"

Nice. I knew a cheerleader in high school, and she once admitted to me that she "dribbled" when she got excited at the games. Thanks to D-Listed.

No comments: