Tuesday, July 19

Lost News

From E!'s Kristin:

From imthetopmodel: I know you can't tell us who dies on Lost, but can you give us a letter in their name?
There's no "I" in team, but there is in their name...Although I'm not saying if that's the character's name or their real name!

From ktpez: All the Lost women have an I in their real and/or character name.
All but one!

From andrea1975: No, all of them have an I either in their real name or character name. Sun/Yunjin. Ana-Lucia/Michelle. Shannon/Maggie. Kate/Evangeline. Claire/Emilie. Danielle/Mira.
There is one female character I'm canceling out of the running. Think! Think! Take some time to...

From carreyk: Clearly, it is Rose/L. Scott Caldwell. Not so much on the I.
Right. But keep in mind I said that the person being written off does have an I in either her character or real name.

From vigilex: Is the Sun rising or setting on the island?
Rising! More screen time for Sun and Jin, I'm hearing.

----Also, as a side note..... Season 1 DVD out September 7. Mark your calendars!

No comments: