Monday, July 18

Kill Reality

Also from "Watch With Kristin"

Die, Reality, Die! I know what you're thinking. Some big, burly bossman must be holding me at gunpoint as I write this, since I'm writing about Kill Reality, which comes from this-here network that writes my checks.

However, truth be told, this show has so many of the reality stars I've been obsessed with over the past few years: Survivor's Ethan, Real World's Tonya, The Bachelor's Bob and Bachelor's über-bee-yotch Trish--that they couldn't keep me away if they tried. In fact, I spent a lip-smacking Friday night at the Kill Reality house, and I can tell you, this show has enough drama for all your mamas. We're talkin' catfights, bar brawls and a smorgasbord of hookups, oh my!

"We had a cast dinner, and I was like, 'I think everybody here at this table has had sex with someone else at this table,' " Erika Landin (Big Brother 4) tells me. " One of those hookups, naturally, was Miss Tonya from The Real World (who ever so graciously invited in the camera crew). And apparently, reality also has a new "biggest pimp ever," according to Steven Hill from The Real World: Las Vegas.

Kill Reality has wrangled a dozen of the most memorable reality stars to live in a house and shoot a horror movie called The Scorned (cowritten by Survivor's Rob Cesternino). The movie is set to air this fall on E!; the reality show begins July 25 at 10 p.m. on E!

No comments: