Thursday, July 14

Hot

I can see how this would happen in Germany, where half the women look like men, anyways:

The winner of a German beauty contest has confessed she used to be a man.

Judges at the Miss Marksmen Festival 2005 competition held in Hanover voted unanimously for 24-year-old Kira.

She was among nine leggy contestants at the traditional men's only shooting club's annual beauty pageant.

It was only after the dark haired student teacher accepted her prize did she admit that until two years ago she used to be a man called Tarek.

She said: "I always felt that I was a woman trapped in a man's body and always wanted to be treated as such. This prize means a lot to me as it shows I really am a woman now."

Members of the Schuetzenverein Hannover, a traditionally conservative shooting and archery club, said they would not be stripping Kira of the title and would make her an honorary member instead.

No comments: