Monday, May 16

Romber Train.....

From TVGasm:

CBS keeps Rambah-ling on.

Network executives have long been criticized and scrutinized for finding a working formula for great TV then abusing it to hell, and the Rambah train is no exception. After three Survivor seasons and an Amazing Race under their (expanding) belt, Rambah is 8 days away from the 2 hour special event that is, their wedding. YAWN!

Last night during the Survivor Palau Finale, CBS unveiled their promo for the new special ROB AND AMBER GET MARRIED, and it hit me like a ton of bricks....I hate them. I guess I've been dancing around it for months, but I truly hate these two. He's cocky and she's on her way to heart break. I mean, the only thing he loves more than himself is the power of notoriety, she’s at best a distant third. These two need jobs, real jobs. No more coasting through life being rewarded for merely existing. These people have been on so many show's I didn't even know under what category to put this posting. Amazing Race? Survivor? The Player? I ultimately decided on Commercials, cause their entire existence has become bad salesmanship.

This is why, I am boycotting the wedding special next week. If that show gets ratings, their deal with E! will be finalized and then they will never go away. I will be setting all TV's at my home and office to NBC on May 24th and I urge like minded TV owners to do the same. Let B-Side's recap be sufficient. Like a decent meal, I have enjoyed them whilst they were around, tasted of their flavor, digested the memory and now its time for the big flush...in non-articulate nor poetic verbiage, I guess what I'm trying to say, is once fine and dandy they are now shit.

I suppose I would have interest in the televised divorce. FOX, you listening?

No comments: