Tuesday, April 5

Lost Goodies

From ashantai: Lost scoop? We're all on the edge of our seats!
Kristin: The finale is now three hours--can you stand it?--broken down into one hour the first week, May 18 and two hours the second week, May 25. And here is the only thing I can tell you: I hear we see flashbacks of every one of the main characters, in the only place they've ever been together all at the same time. Cryptic enough for ya? Actually, it's not that hard if you do the math.

From jaime302: Okay, can you answer this: Everyone is assuming that someone dies this week onLost. Does the death happen this week, or do we have to wait after another three-week break?
Kristin: Pay no mind to what they say, doesn't matter anyway, hey hey hey. My lips are sealed. Sorry.

From mr_mike25: Please give us something on Lost. Is the monster coming back? You said Sun would go missing a while back.
Kristin: I did? Honestly, that's the first I've heard of that, unless Alzheimer's is setting in. We have not seen the last of the monster. Though it's not returning this week, as far as I know.
From bruno: Lost blew me away this past week. Tell me something, or I'll die. I so feel you. Right as that episode ended and that freaking light came on in the hatch (so good!), I emailed Damon Lindelof (executive producer and show creator who cowrote the episode with Carlton Cuse and who is, in general, the nicest producer you will ever meet, honest to TiVo), gushing as I've never gushed before, begging: "What's in the hatch? Who's controlling Locke? Why are you torturing us?" His reply: "You are the sweetest of the sweet. And you're controlling Locke. You just don't realize it yet." Priceless.

From benny: Since Damon says you're controlling Locke, can you make him not die?
Kristin: Done! And for the record, while I'm thinking of it, it was Jack who's going to set off to kill someone, not Sayid. I was wrong. I apologize. I ask you to slap me now.

No comments: