Wednesday, April 6

American Idol Sucked

Yeah, it sucked. Apparently all musicals are from the 1940s. Apparently Paula Abdul is sleeping with 50 Cent's drug dealer. (Did I ever mention my friend saw her at a spa and she was crying naked in the hot tub for at least an hour?) You know it was a bad night when my favorite performer was Constantine.

I recommend TWP's review, brilliantly summed up by Jacob:
Altogether: the Carrie song threw off my circadian rhythms for good so now I'll be sleeping every third hour for seventeen minutes at a time, Bo Bice is unmistakably Bo, Simon thinks calling somebody queer is a put-down instead of a total compliment, and I will one day wed Nadia Turner and we will live in a huge house and Constantine will clean our pool and I will train our children to wait until he's balanced at the edge of the pool and then hurl insults and tuna salad at him from the second story. And when he cries, we will point and laugh, because pouting is for suckers.

No comments: