Friday, November 17

PS3 Launch Party

I thought the Playboy Mansion was going to be the party of the year. Boy, was I wrong.

Last night, they closed down part of Hollywood to host a PS3 launch party. It was bad ass. I walked in the venue next to Sinbad! Sinbad! Matt, a friend, played NBA 07: The Life with BARRY BONDS! We had a three minute conversation with KEVIN DILLON about vodka! And boy, did it look like he had a lot of vodka to drink. I played Resistance (I suck at FPS), Motorstorm (awesome awesome game), Gran Tourismo HD, etc. There was a Genji room, an NBA room, a Resistance room, etc. But the best part.... CAMP FREDDY! Dave Navarro, SLASH, Mark McGrath, Scott Weiland, Matt Sorum, the girl from The Donnas, man, that was a good show. And I'm hungover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I chose the wrong career path. I need a job with Sony.

Did you at least get yourself a PS3?