Thursday, December 1

Real World: The Reunion

What a riot! These bitches like to fight, and they really don't like each other.

Lacey, what a liar. I like her! But damn, she called everyone out on their shit behind their backs, MTV recorded and showed it to us, and yet she denies she did anything wrong. She is so disillusioned.

Nehemiah, what a homo! He spent the entire show complaining that they made him look like "a homosexual" (seriously, who says that word anymore) and then he went off on Danny for not returning his calls. They almost had an all-out brawl. I think he's jealous of Melinda.

Jo and Wes are, surprise, dating. I can't tell if she is cute or hideous. I think it depends on the camera angle. I guess they are cute together.

Melinda and Danny got engaged. They are like the super hot couple that doesn't talk to anyone else because they are "too good." I really dislike them a lot.

I am missing some things, but it doesn't really matter. All you need to know is that they spent an hour arguing.

No comments: