Monday, August 29

A Snippet O' Lost

From Watch With Kristin:

Lost with Wilson? I'm still in Hawaii digging up dirt on Lost (I know, poor me), so sit tight for another Lost-apalooza column, because oh, oh, oh, do I have scoop to share! For now, a teeny tease to tide you over--Damon Lindelof on new cast member Michelle Rodriguez: "We know she was sitting in the tail section of the plane, so we know that there was at least one other survivor of the crash who's been out there leading this sort of Tom Hanks-ian castaway existence by herself."

"Will she befriend a volleyball?" I asked. Damon countered: "Maybe. Volleyball's obvious. Should I say [raises one devious brow]...badminton birdie? That's the way we roll on Lost! [Laughs.] But I think people are really compelled to see what's been going on with her for the last 45 days. She's had her whole own second show going on, we just weren't watching it. So, when she joins the cast, she has two backstories: (1) everything that happened pre-crash, and (2) everything that happened between the crash and when we meet her. We're gonna tell that story in one awesome concept episode. I'm not gonna tell you when, but we haven't talked about it with anyone before you, so that'll be pretty kick-ass."

No comments: