Monday, August 8

45 Days & Counting.....

Here's some Lost news to wet your appetite.... (from E! Chat With Kristin):

From ralph: Please! I don't think I can stand the wait till the Lost premiere. When is it, and what do you have?
Sept. 21 is the premiere. And I'm Hawaii-bound next week for the Lost DVD Launch party to get you some scoop from deep, deep in the jungle. Whee! So hang tight

From picabo: Could you pinch Sawyers ass for me when you're in Hawaii?
Um, I don't think so. He's married, and that would be highly inappropriate. I'm going in for a little tongue.

From bambilvr: Did you tell Dominic Monaghan we were all pushing for him for the Emmys?!
Yes, and he was of course modest as can be, saying he wasn't expecting it and was thrilled for Naveen and Terry. He just said, "Hey, you know, there's always next year." Hear that, Emmy?! I also asked him what he can tell us about the new season, and he said: "Charlie and Locke are going to reexplore their relationship. They kinda started doin' that in the early part of the show. Locke kinda became Charlie's mentor a little bit. "And I think Charlie's obviously gonna be struggling with the fact that there's now heroin on the island, and kind of a huge supply of heroin, so he has to deal with those demons. Also, the baby's gonna play a big part in his life, as is Claire. So, Charlie's gonna start to actually contribute to the group a little bit more, I think."

From Becky: ABC is skipping Lost episodes! How can we contact the execs about this bad idea?
They're doing the best they can with the allotted time (there isn't enough hiatus time to air the entire season). But luckily, the DVD will come out Sept. 6, and you know I'll have some copies to give away...in plenty of time for the premiere.

From helen: At the ABC party, did Jorge say anything about him getting a love interest this season?
He knows you guys are pulling for him! "I don't know," J.G. told me when I asked if he'd get some lovin' this season. "There's an online petition for it, so we'll see what happens, you know. We know they're gonna find more people on the island, so hopefully the pool will get bigger and bigger and there will be more chances!" He also had this to say of the premiere: "I read episode one of the second season, and it's fantastic. It's really good, and there's so much. They go right in with the creepy Twilight Zoneness and everything. It's all about goin' down that hole." Go, Alice, go!

No comments: