Tuesday, October 26

Tivo Update

I was out of town over the weekend, and came back to a plethura of tivo choices. I got through most of it.

SNL - So not funny. The presidential debate skits are getting stale and Jude Law is painfully unfunny. More on Ashlee's fuk-up coming...

Desperate Housewives - OK, this show just has me. I think it is so damn funny.

Real World/Road Rules Challenge Battle of the Sexes - This was so homoerotic, I didn't know what to do with myself! The guys (and girls seperately) were laying on top of each other almost naked, being pulled like a saw across a chunk of ice trying to melt it with friction! Adam and Kina went home, which is fine with me. Just as long as Coral stays, I'm happy.

Scrubs - I am going to miss Heather Graham. She is great on this show. This show is also so well-written. It's fast-paced but not Gilmore-Girls-Annoying. It's almost as witty, and way wackier, than Arrested Development. Probably the second best comedy on TV these days (not including Reba).

Will & Grace - A surprisingly strong and funny episode. Karen was hopped up on dog pills, and Jack & Will tried to save a gay bookstore from going out of business, until they realized it was being replaced by a Crunch gym! Hilarity ensues. By the way, what was that green thing Grace was wearing? It looked like something Elton John would wear.

I think I covered all the shows I watched last night.

No comments: