Friday, October 15

"Rock the Vote"

I managed to get myself invited to another Hollywood party on Wednesday night. It was at the Esquire House in Beverly Hills (which is owned by some NFL player that I don't know) and benefitted MTV's "Rock The Vote." Of course Paris Hilton was there (I think she's automatically invited to every party in this city), but my favorite celebrity sighting was Eva Longoria, the trophy-wife on "Desperate Housewives!" She is so tiny. She hung out by the bar all night with an equally tiny J.C. Chavez from N'Sync. Nicolette Sheridan, also from "Desperate Housewives," was there, as well. Also Chad Allen, from "Our House" fame. Wilford Brimley was, unfortunately, no where to be found. Check out the pictures.

http://www.esquirehousela.com/default2.aspx?start=7

No comments: