Thursday, October 28

Lost Recap

From Television Without Pity:

"Hi, it's me, Sun. So it turns out I speak English. My marriage was not so good before the crash; I was all set to leave Jin, but then I chickened out because I love my dog too much. I guess that the crash has brought us together, sort of. I'm less worried about him killing someone on my father's orders to win my hand in marriage, though I'm more worried he'll kill Michael. He attacked him today over a watch; however, the watch is only a metaphor. Also, Jack thinks we should move the camp into the valley, where there's fresh water and shelter. Two desiccated corpses in a cave convinced him that a couple stayed there happily for years. I can only hope that Jin and I will one day be as happy as those desiccated corpses."

No comments: