Thursday, December 7

Now my thoughts on the Grammies

Is this the Grammies for 2004 or what? James Blunt is a new artist HUH? Coldplay?! I'm surprised the Macerana isn't nominated for best dance song.

Lame, lame, lame.

And I told someone the other day: The Dixie Chicks are taking home best album.

Not nominated (that I noticed, anyways) but deserves to be:

MUSE - Black Holes and Revelations (easily one of the best albums of the year - completely ignored)
Ben Harper - Both Sides of the Gun (easily his best album to date)
Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Beck - The Information
Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam (their best, at least since I was in high school)
Scissor Sisters (this one's for Jen!)

I'm sure there's plenty more, but this is just what I can think of off the top of my head.

1 comment:

oldblogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.