Thursday, August 10

I'm A Little Freaked Right Now

My boss and her family are in Europe right now, London specifically. And, it's just not her, her husband and their 2 kids, it's her sister, brother-in-law, two nieces and some other extended family members.

And, it's totally not funny that all of this terror shit is going on right now. Let's just hope the major hoopla is over by Monday and she and her entire family can get home without too many delays or, heaven forbid, terror incidents.

--And Dan... I totally "get" what you're saying about the RED ALERT thing. It's complete crap. But, I'm still like way freaked out about Stephanie, my boss.

1 comment:

D said...

Yeah, after reading up on it, it's a little frightening. But what's even more disturbing is how the Republicans are using this for political gain. So predictable. They just LOVE seeing people scared.