Thursday, August 3

Direct TV Sucks

They totally suck ass. I hate them.

I get my bill. Sure enough, I've been charged a $70 service fee. Oh sure, the first service call was waived, but when that idiot failed to figure out the problem but simply TESTING the receiver ("oh, chop half your trees down, it'll work"), Direct dispatched another technician and promptly charged me to do so.

How is it MY responsibility to pay for their inability to troubleshoot a simple problem?

Well, after speaking with three operators, I finally get some chick who is "willing to file a dispute" and will "see what she can do." I would have liked to tell her what she could do, but instead I flat out told her there was no need to file a dispute because I WASN'T GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY!

About 30 minutes later the fee was waived but not before she gave me the spiel on their "product guard" offer of $5.99 a month. Bitch.

God I hate them.

However, if anyone so desires to sign up for their service, let me know. I can get $100 bucks for it.

No comments: