Thursday, August 10

I feel like I'm in elementary school

And by that, I mean, we have a RED ALERT. It must mean a real Democrat beat Joe Leiberman. It must mean that the Democrats are about to take back the House and Georgie is scared. Seriously, when is the last time we had one of these. Oh wait, NEVER! This is the first one. (Update: I think our last alert, ORANGE, was immediately prior to the 2004 election - John Kerry was about to win.)

I'm all about taking this shit seriously, but come on. This is just so obvious. George Bush is scared that Democrats are going to impeach him. I'm calling it now. There will be a police state in 2008 due to threats (wonder if we'll be magenta by then) and they're too scared to leave the White House. They'll be forced to stay to protect us until... 2010? 2012? Will it be more like Fidel and be 2040?

Am I being cynical? Because I truly believe this is all bullshit.

1 comment:

oldblogger said...

Tuck your head between your knees and get under your desk.

As if this would have saved us in a nuclear attack. :-)