Monday, July 24

Project Runway

I've been slacking about providing commentary and snark on the new season of Runway. My apologies.

Is everyone else loving this season? Did anyone else think Angela should have been booted out the door instead of Malan? Did y'all watch the Miss Universe pageant to see Kayne's dress? In a bizarre twist of fate, I must answer yes to that question. I had just finished watching the last eppy of PR when I flipped to "live TV" and lo and behold, the spectacle was before me! I must admit, I liked the dress on PR and it was even more beautiful at the pageant.

What the hell was going on between Vincent and Angela? That was the most dysfunction I've seen since I was associated with my ex in-laws. I'm still in disbelief she proudly announced she "couldn't sketch" so she would just "ask questions" and proceeded to ask if an empire waist interested the beauty.... or perhaps a pair of gloves? What the hell was THAT?

My front-runner faves (subject to change, of course) are Michael, Uli, Laura & Robert.

Who are your faves? And, what do you think of the new season?

No comments: