Monday, July 17

Last night

Last night around 9pm, my boss called to say I need to fly up to San Francisco to meet with the client. This is pretty typical.

I arrived at work at 7am to meet everyone else so we could drive to LAX together. However, the person in charge had us meet an hour early on accident! So I did a little work and prepared for our meeting.

Fly to SF, get in around 10:30, go to our client's headquarters, sit there for about 4 hours while NOTHING happens, get lunch, meeting gets cancelled after being delayed about 9 times, head back to the airport, get drunk, get on plane, get drunker, arrive in LA, have someone else drive my car because I am not okay, get home, play soccer, lose soccer ball in neighbor's yard, stub toe on driveway, and now i'm going to get dinner.

What a day.

No comments: