Thursday, March 16

Why I'm so hungover today...

See how quickly this email exchange gets bad...



From: Allison

I have to work at the club but if I get off by midnight I’ll try to stop by! Allison Keely



From: Daniel

You are totally a stripper on the side!



From: Allison

You are!!!!!!!! Hahaha…. By the way in case you don’t remember – you peed outside the parking garage like a homeless man last night. Oh yes I will use this as blackmail later – OH YES! Haaa…



From: Daniel

I did NOT. Fuck! Did I use your phone to call Marc? He said I was bugging the shit out of him using other people’s phones. This is why I don’t drink like I’m in college anymore.



From: Allison

Oh you SO DID pee outside the garage. No you were not allowed near my phone – although I typically endorse drunk dialing.

Oh and by the way, you ARE drinking like this again tomorrow or it would be dishonorable to the Irish. That’s an order.

No comments: