Wednesday, March 8

Nibbles O' Lost

Here's some stuff from Kristin, over at E!

What news do you have on Locke? You promised you would have something for us in this week's chat. Spill it!
Ay, chi chi! I nearly forgot! Thanks. I have it on good authority that "Locke will be returning to his roots..." Any guesses on what that means?

From ktgrace426: Locke has hair?
No.

From tbriscoe: Locke's a tree!
Um, no.

From aliasfan612: Locke is going back in the wheelchair?
No, but close. He's going to get one step closer. The word on the street is that (read only if you want to know!) Mr. Clean will be on crutches for the remainder of the season.

From valencia: What happens to Locke? An accident?
Let's just say the hatch strikes back.

From mycatz2: My cat asked me to pass along this question: "Is Sun really pregnant?"
Wow, who knew felines were so inquisitive! Tell your kitty I'm pretty sure she is. And somewhere "He" is smiling.

No comments: