Friday, March 31

EW's Top TV Shows

There are 84 (which should cover just about every decent TV show currently on the air, don't you think?), but here are the top ten dramas:

10. The Shield
9. Veronica Mars
8. Law & Order franchise
7. Gilmore Girls
6. Everwood
5. Lost
4. Battlestar Galactica
3. CSI
2. The Sopranos

And the number one show, according to EW, is...

24

Okay. I can deal with this list.

And comedies?

1. Scrubs
2. The Office
3. South Park
4. The Simpsons
5. The Colbert Report

You know The Daily Show is funnier, but the other four I completely agree with. Damn Fox. Arrested Development would be on here if you weren't insane. (And where is The Family Guy?) Why do comedies only get 5 and dramas 10? I agree with leaving Earl off the list (it's funny, but more cute funny). And thank God Desperate Housewives isn't anywhere in the 84. That show has almost lost me. Except last week. I mean, when is a 5-year-old breastfeeding NOT funny?!!

No comments: