Friday, September 2

BIG BIG BIG Scoops O' Lost!!!!

From Kristin, over at E! :

The Raft Stuff Is "Gnarly": That's how Harold Perrineau describes the upcoming scenes for his group, which I hear take place beginning in the first episode. Word is, the first episode is on land, the second is on sea, and the third is back on land with a very cool reveal. It turns out all that water stuff is the last thing Harold wanted to do. (He also gives his thoughts on Walt's whereabouts!)

Locke's Getting More Backstory: Terry O'Quinn is shooting another flashback episode. And once again, we'll be seeing Locke in a "different light."

Jack Gets a New Love Interest: When asked if there might be a romance with new series regular Michelle Rodriguez, Matthew Fox tells me: "I think that there's probably plans for that.You know, they had a really cool first meeting in the airport, and I think for 40 days, Jack has thought that she passed away on the flight. So, when and how they meet and what that means to the both of them is very exciting."

Even Evie Can't Decide: If you find your affections swaying between Sawyer...then Jack...then back to Sawyer during each episode, you're not alone. "How could anyone choose?" Evangeline Lilly tells me. But she does have an opinion for her alter ego, Kate. "Honestly, I think that I have to say sometimes I feel like Kate is a better match for Sawyer, because they've got a lot in common. I mean, Jack's almost like Kate's hero, whereas Sawyer's like her equal. They're kind of just these sparring partners, and Jack is like someone she almost idolizes and that, to me, is not the kind of relationship I'd want to be in. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna worship the guy that I'm with. I wanna kind of play around with him and be on equal terms with him, so I'm gonna have to go with Sawyer...for now!"

They're Going in the Hatch: "I've spent the past 10 days off and on shooting inside the hatch, and it's amazing," Matthew Fox says. "The first script blew my mind. Damon Lindelof's script. It's fantastic, and it obviously deals with what's in the hatch. And I was very, very pleased with what they did with it." Keep in mind that you see what's in the hatch in the first episode but won't understand it until episode three.

But the hatch reveal is good. And I think you're going to be fully satisfied by the first three episodes of the season. Only 19 days and counting!

No comments: