Tuesday, November 9

I liked Bobby Brown's version better...

Six words I never thought I would ever say!

From Britney's Letter To Her Fans:

"I'm just getting back from my honeymoon and it was absolutely breathtaking," Spears gushes as the letter begins. "This is the happiest I've ever been in my life."

Happier than last year's marriage?

"I may be disappointing some fans out there, but I don't think I'll do another tour for a couple of years."

Nope. No disappointment here. The feeling's more like relief.

"I'm redecorating a lot of things because when we decide to start a family, everything in it needs to be perfecto! I love decorating; it's very therapeutic for me. I believe your house is a reflection of yourself, so I want everything in mine to be exquisite."

If it's a reflection of yourself, then "exquisite" isn't the first word to come to mind. Remember, there are pictures of you coming out of gas station bathrooms without shoes. Plus, you just used the word "perfecto."

No comments: