Thursday, October 16

Project Runway 5 Finale: And the Winner is...

Leanne Marshall! Love her style and personality! I hope she goes far. If the worst the judges could come up with was that she might become known for her "petals" and get called Petals Marshall, well, Christian (last season's winner) should be known as Puffy Sleeves Siriano.

I was almost certain that they were setting up a "bad guy" win for Kenley, like they had with Jeffrey in Season 3, but I was very glad to see that they didn't.

I'm sad Jerell didn't get to compete, though. He really was this season's Austin Scarlett: flamboyant and feminine, and eliminated just before the finale. But the thing I liked most about him was that he had a really good attitude throughout the competition. Even when he was eliminated, he still kept his spirits up and took it in stride.

No comments: