Tuesday, March 27

Lost 3.14 Preview

This week also promises to be good. I think Lost is back my friends!!! Yee-haw!!

Episode 3.14: Exposé (Nikki and Paulo-centric, episode aka "Expos")
Airdate: March 28, 2007


This week on Lost, Maggie Grace (Shannon) returns, Sun goes all nutty fisticuffs and... someone is going to die. Someone I personally love. Someone I personally am sad to see go! But I worry I might be in the minority. Regardless, how this person dies is perhaps the most disturbing death I have ever heard of. Let's just say I have one big monster of a phobia, and this death plays into that. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: Seems like Kristin is talking about the spiders we see in the previews biting said character, which is rumored to be paralyzed as if dead...]

According to Lost Spoilers, Paulo will be shot in the head.

This episode is set to answer a big mythological question. The gay character will appear in "Exposé."

Hurley begins to suspect that Sawyer may be involved in an island mystery surrounding two fellow survivors, and Sun learns the truth about her past kidnapping attempt by The Others. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, William Mapother as Ethan Rom, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Artz, Billy Dee Williams as Mr. LaShade and Jacob Witkin as Howard L. Zukerman.

No comments: