Saturday, June 10

Strap-On Veterans for Truth

I just found the strangest website on the internets, and I don't know whether to believe it or not. I guess I really don't, but it is written in a convincing manner, so who knows. It would, after all, explain a lot. From the website:

"We are a coalition of former friends and co-workers of Ann Coulter who are upset by her vicious anti-gay, anti-muslim, anti-feminist rhetoric and feel the truth should be told. Our organization, Strap-On Veterans For Truth, is dedicated to exposing the true past of America’s number one hatemonger.

"Ann Coulter is actually a former drag queen from Key West named Pudenda Shenanigans."

You can read the rest here:

http://www.hoolinet.com/StrapOnVets/tabid/278/Default.aspx

2 comments:

gefilte said...

It's true, I saw her in Key West in 87, she rocked the house!

Strap-on Veterans for Truth

Jen said...

I think if you look at the bottom of the site it has a tiny disclaimer that it's totally satirical, probably like the Onion.